03 März 2008

Playlist vom 29.02.08 (Boombatzefest)

Down In The Past - Mando Diao -
Rock & Roll Queen - The Subways - Promo-Single
Hit the road Jack - Ray Charles -
I got you feel good - James Brown - Best of James Brown
Nutbush City Limits - Ike & Tina Turner - Party Alarm
Tainted Love - Gloria Jones - MASTERMIX CLASSIC CUTS 34 NORTHERN SOUL
I don't care a s long as you sing - Beatsteaks - Smack Smash
Standing In The Way Of Control - The Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger (Promo)
Mr Brightside - The Killers - Hot Fuss
Kopf oder Zahl (Single Edit) - Jennifer Rostock - Kopf oder Zahl
Hungriges Herz - Mia - Stille Post
Junge - Die Ärzte - Jazz ist anders

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

19:47  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home