23 März 2006

Playlist vom 22. März 2006 (The Briefs Aftershow)















All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
Search & Destroy - Iggy & The Stooges
Fistful Of Fury - The Turbo A.C.'s
Get it on - Turbonegro
Safe In New York City - AC/DC
A Boy Named Sue - Johnny Cash
Shake A Tail Feather - Ray Charles
All Shook Up - Elvis Presley
Great Ball Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
In the summertime - Mungo Jerry
Unprotected Sex With Multiple Partners - Against Me!
Death or Glory - Social Distortion
Shake Me - Millencolin
California Dreaming - Hi-STANDARD
Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Me First & The Gimme Gimmies
Smash It Up - The Damned
Girls - Beastie Boys
A.K.A I-D-I-O-T - The Hives
Monsters Prefer Blondes - The Bones
You never can tell - Chuck Berry
Are You gonna be my Girl - Jet
Lust For Life - Iggy Pop
Can´t take my Eyes off You - Frankie Valli
Fitze Fitze Fatze - Helge Schneider

Labels: ,